Roll Racing DXB takes drag racing off the streets and into a safe, controlled environment which ensures maximum fun for all participants.
The concept is simple: you race against another vehicle from a rolling start of 40kph – heading onto the main straight and then 400m of pure exhilaration, pitting yourself against another driver. Roll Racing DXB is open to both cars and SUVs – battling it out on Dubai Autodrome’s floodlit main straight.
Use Promo Code #ROLLRACING for 20% discount during online bookings!
- COVID–19 Infection Control Policy
- Drive-Thru Roll Racing FAQ (English)
- Drive-Thru Roll Racing FAQ (Arabic)
- Drive-Thru Roll Racing Briefing
- Drive-Thru Roll Racing Flow Path
Requirements for Participants:
- All street legal cars and SUVs are allowed to enter.
- Entry fee AED 420 (Online Booking mandatory – Please ‘BOOK NOW’ online).
- Drive-Thru sign-on for safe and hassle-free registration.
- All vehicles must be inspected on-site before accessing the track.
- Last run for cars will begin at 11.30pm; any car completing a run after this time will be guided back to the paddock and cannot return to holding area.
- No Burnouts / No Full Slick Tires.
- Each participant is allowed 1 passenger (can be booked online – sign-on required).
- Helmets and seatbelts: worn correctly at all times on track.
- No sandals allowed; make sure you wear shoes.
- No loose items in the car.
- Unfortunately, spectators are currently not allowed.
- Grandstand and other viewing areas at the venue will be closed.
- Additional drivers: AED 210
- Passengers: AED 55
- Helmet hire: AED 55