Drift DXB takes drifting off the streets and into a safe, controlled environment, which ensures maximum fun for all participants. This nighttime activity allows drivers to drift their car on the fully lit 2.46-kilometre Club Circuit at Dubai Autodrome.
Drifting Fun for All Levels
Drift DXB nights are divided into two groups, so that both novice and advanced drivers can experience drifting their cars on track.
- Novice Group: road-friendly cars with no roll-cages.
- Advanced Group: specially modified drift vehicles with roll-cages.
- Event Timetable & additional information
- DriftDXB Briefing Presentation
- COVID–19 Infection Control Policy
Next Drift DXB Night:
Thusday, 3 December 2020: 8pm to 11pm
Drift DXB Online Booking
Requirements for Participants:
- Online Booking Only.
- Vehicles MUST be visibly and mechanically in good working order.
- Vehicles MUST NOT have any fluid leaks.
- Vehicle brakes must be in FULL working order.
- Vehicles MUST have at least one working brake light.
- Towing eyes MUST be fitted and functional.
- Race overalls are required for caged cars (Advanced Group).
- Only one passenger allowed in each car (AED 55 additional).
- Helmets and seatbelts MUST be worn at all times on track (santised helmet rental available for AED 55 each).