Roll Racing DXB
Take racing off the streets and into a safe, controlled environment which ensures maximum fun for participants and fantastic viewing pleasure for spectators.
Concept is simple: you race against another vehicle from a rolling start of 40kph – heading onto the main straight & then 400m of pure exhilaration, pitting yourself against another driver. Roll Racing is open to both cars and SUVs – battling it out on Dubai Autodrome’s floodlit main straight.
Requirements for Participants
- All street legal cars and SUVs are allowed to enter
- Entry fee AED 420 (Online Booking mandatory – Please ‘BOOK NOW’ online)
- Sign On / Registration will start from at 6.00pm
- No Burnouts / No Full Slick Tires
- All vehicles must be inspected on site
- Each participant are allowed 1 passenger in car and SUVs (AED 55 and sign on required)
- Helmets and seatbelts: worn correctly at all times on track (Please bring own helmet).
- Closed-toe shoes required (no sandals allowed)
- No loose items in the car
- Unfortunately, spectators are currently not allowed.
- Grandstand and other viewing areas at the venue will be closed.